Saturday, April 9, 2011

An Out Pouring of Love


A few weeks ago, mostly feeling sorry for myself and the fact that I was going to lose my hair, I put out a call to all of my crafty ladies to help supply me with bows, flowers and anything else I could spice my hair up with before it goes the way of the wind. The response to that call has been AMAZING!
I didn't have a single thing to wear in my hair, and now I have so many that I have a hard time choosing every morning which awesome creation to wear!! I have received packages full of amazing things from women I've never met, nor even heard of! Their bows/flowers along with their words of love, support, encouragement and promises for more prayers on my behalf have been...well...humbling to say the least!

I wish I had the energy to thank each and every one of you individually, but I just can't do it right now, but please know that each and every one of you have brightened my day, week, month and year! THANK YOU for making the rain fall a little bit lighter in my life!

Lots of love!
Keri

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the generosity! You should find a couple soft and comfy headbands and clip some of those flowers and bows onto them so you can enjoy the goodness with or without hair.

    Wishing you all the best in your journey. Will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! i am sending up a prayer to our God right now for your strength.

    ReplyDelete