July 2001--Today
Losing a couple hundred pounds not only changes your body, but it changes your way of thinking, your way of perceiving yourself. It changes your own self worth. Losing 200 pounds has finally helped me see the Daughter of God that I am. The woman that the Lord wants me to become. Not just physically, but spiritually, emotionally and mentally as well. It has changed the course of my life for the better. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that gave me the prompting to have the surgery, and an earthly father that was willing to pick up the $80,000 tab for the surgery!

Good for you! It is how YOU feel that matters!
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the hair clip. :)
Happy Easter!
<3 love you girl. I love your smile!
ReplyDeleteYou have so much to be proud of! You've come so far and never fail to motivate and inspire me! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
ReplyDelete