Lynnell and I

I've talked before about my "umbrellas". The people that help me through the storms of life. Lynnell has become one of my strongest umbrellas....along with her entire family. They check up on me daily. They make sure I have everything I need, and offer to stay the night at my home so they can help if the boys need something. They take me shopping, and each of them will randomly text me just to tell me they love me. I love each of them so very much and I'm grateful the Lord sent them into my life! I love you Lynnell, Tiffy, Meme, Bubba and Travis!!!!

This past Saturday, Lynnell and the girls helped me dance in the rain a bit. I had a rough start to my day. Lots of pain and stiff joints. They got me out of the house, fed me Mexican food, we went shopping, and then came swimming at my house. While I didn't feel great and I was in pain, being with them doing 'normal' things helped heal my spirit a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment