Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Not So Sure...

What a week! Or it might've been two weeks...I'm not so sure.

First off, once again, I have to thank you all for all of that love, support, calls, letters, and messages that I've received in that last few days. While many (ok...most of them) weren't responded to, every single one of them was appreciated.

Lots of you have heard, and asked, about what happened to me on Sunday. Honestly, I have NO clue. I started into a sort of fog on Saturday afternoon that I didn't emerge from until Monday night. There was lots of pain and I don't remember anything that happened on Sunday. Although I've been told that I did call Papa Jerry and ask for a blessing. I guess, even totally out of it, I still have a testimony??

Gratefully, Easton was here to watch over me, and my parents, as always, watched over the kids...along with some ward members and my AWESOME Trisha that showed up at 6 am to watch the boys until it was nap time for the baby (Thank you Lynnell for bringing her that early).

Today I'm doing a wee bit better. My pain level is still really high and I'm having trouble walking. My hands are completely uncoordinated (it's taken me over an hour to type this) and talking is hard (I know, hard to imagine).

Nobody said cancer was pretty....



No comments:

Post a Comment