Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good News!

My oncologist called me today with some good news! My blood work this week was good enough for my doctor to be willing to change my chemotherapy from weekly to monthly! YAY! So, with that news the parentals and I have made our plans to go to Monterey for the summer!

I will fly home for chemo, and to make sure our homes are still standing.

I'm excited to be able to go to my parents summer house and be in the same home with my kids while I'm sick. The last few weeks have SUCKED! I have had to send my kids to my parents house everyday because I'm too weak to take care of them on my own. Being at the Monterey house will let me be an active part of their lives again, with the help in the home that I need from the parents. It's gonna be a GOOD summer!

Ya'll should come visit us! Maybe we can get Uncle Sam to make us some emu burgers ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that! How long will you be at the summer house? There is a chance of us driving the 5 home again -- we should try to meet up again. Keep your chin up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be up there until the first week of August.

    ReplyDelete