You might remember a few posts back, I talked about all the "umbrellas" in my life that help shelter me from the storm that I'm living through. Well, Erin is one of my biggest and strongest umbrellas and last night she gave me an actual umbrella (and the super cute earrings I'm wearing in the picture). I don't know if she realizes how much that meant to me. I hope she reads this and understands.
Erin and I have had a lot of similar experiences in the last few years. We had trials of the same kind at the same time. We were pregnant at the same time. We've cried together more times than I can count. She saved my butt at 2 am when I went into labor and was home alone! She is, without a doubt, one of the most phenomenal women I've ever met. I love her so much and I am grateful she's one of my umbrellas.
Another one of my umbrellas is the beautiful Holly B. In truth, Holly and I have never once met in person. Our relationship is one that started years ago in a Mormon Mommy group on the internet and has just blossomed since then. She is always my biggest cheer leader. She always reminds me that I'm a Daughter of God. She keeps me fully aware of my own divine nature and that my Savior and Heavenly Father love me. She's even lost friends of her own because she supported me so totally. I hope she knows how incredible she is and how I love her so much! I pray one day circumstances will make it possible for us to give each other a big hug, because I want to give her the biggest hug I can possibly give!
Those are just two of the MANY umbrellas I have. This post would be pages and pages long if I mentioned everybody. I just really wanted these two incredible women to know how much I love them!!
I hope you know that you are an umbrella of mine as well. The Lord has blessed me with wonderful people near and far but you are one of the few that I keep close to my heart. My heart fills with joy and a smile takes over my face when I think of you. Thank you for being my friend! I can't wait for the day that we'll be able to hug you and see that beautiful smile in person! Thank goodness for eternal friends like you! I LOVE YOU KERI DAWN!
ReplyDelete