Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Gettin' Hitched!



After years of being a single mom, having a handful of less than decent men come and go, and lots of HORRID first dates I have weeded out the trash and found a keeper!

I'm rather shocked I was able to find him considering how horribly rude I was to him when we first met. But, he managed to forgive me for that, stick around long enough to realize I was just having a bad day and that I'm not a horrid witch most days!

Kevin is an incredible man. He's kind, loving, smart, funny, handsome, sweet, stable, and he takes really good care of me and the boys. I've had two chemo treatments in the last week and I figured that would be enough to scare to him off, but he's stuck by my side and has taken extremely good care of me. I'm not used to being waited on like that, and at times I don't know how to accept being treated so well, but he's been amazing through it all.

We haven't been able to set a date yet, but I'm sure when we do ya'll will be among the first to know!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you while I was in the temple Saturday and am so Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Keri! I haven't heard from you in a few days so I was thinking something was up and I'm certainly glad it's a happy something. :)

    ReplyDelete