At 8:00 this morning I FINALLY swallowed Boris Cam! It took us three weeks to get approval to do this procedure and I was very nervous going in, since I had NO clue what to expect. I hadn't had anything to eat since noon yesterday, and all afternoon yesterday was spent doing 'bowel prep'. I won't expound, but I will say, I did lose 9 pounds last night! SCORE! After midnight it was nothing to eat or drink at all.
When I got to my doctor's office this morning I signed the release, strapped on the computer belt pack, and swallowed the camera. Then I waited....
The next 8 hours were filled with some fear and frustration, pain, cramping, serious uncomfortable moments, and a lot of stress.
At 4:30 this evening, the little blue flashing light on the computer pack I was wearing starting flashing yellow, meaning that the camera was done doing it's thing and so I took it back to the doctor's office. In all, Boris Cam took about 900,000 pictures. Now we have to wait for the doctor to get time to sit down and look at all 900,000 pictures and decide if Boris really is as evil as we think he is.
And the wait begins.... Again.....

Good luck Keri! You are a winner!
ReplyDeleteSending, and linking, loads of love and prayers for your health and happiness, truly!!!
ReplyDelete