Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet Boris

With most pictures like this, a happy couple is announcing they soon will be adding a bundle of joy to their growing family.  Kevin and I are just trying to make a stressful situation slightly less stressful. 

The "abnormal growth" in my small instestine was viewed on CT yesterday and it has almost doubled in size since it was first discovered.  We can now very plainly see it with our own eyes, and have decided that anything that causes this much trouble needs a name.  So, after hours of consideration, we would like to introduce to you Boris, my tumor. 

While we are still waiting for insurance approval for the capsule camera to go in and get pictures of it, Kevin asked a great question this moring that I'm sure many of you are asking.  He asked "why don't they just cut a piece of it out and see what it is?"  Well, if Boris were a Russian thug, would you want to walk up to him and punch him in the face before you knew if he would send his goons after you to kill you?  Or, would do a little research, find out how man thugs he had, what kind of guns they carry, and how mean they really are before you decide whether or not you really want to punch good ole Borris in the face?  Personally, I'd rather keep Borris happy until I know how pissed off he's gonna get....

So, I'll keep drinking my smoothies, long for the day when I can eat my Pollo Fundido again, and keep Borris happy until we know more.

On a happier note, Kevin and I have been given clearance from the First Presidency to be sealed ASAP, but we still have to wait for the adoptions to be final to get clearance to be sealed to Tanner since he is still sealed to his biological father.  So, on August 16th, Kevin and I will be sealed and as soon as we can get clearance for us to be sealed to Tanner, we will be sealed to all three boys. 

August 16th will be a big day for us!  All three boys will become Websters and Kevin and I will be sealed for eternity!  Sounds like a great day to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment