
I just have to say I'm grateful for eyebrow pencils and fake eyelashes so that I don't feel like a total ghost!
Honestly, I'm feeling fairly decent considering how I've felt in the past. I have bad days and worse days, but overall I am managing to stumble through most things. I get up every morning and make it to the chiropractor with Kevin (we're still recovering from the accident last month) and I manage to get most of my household chores done before I need a nap. A mid day nap is a must, and then I can stumble through the rest of the day until I get the kids to bed. I feel the worst for Kevin since by the time he gets home from work I'm dead tired. He has to reheat his own dinner, eats alone most of the time, but he's amazing and hasn't once complained. I'm always grateful for the weekends when I get to have him home all day and I can take a nap AND spend time with him and the boys.
I am a lucky woman to have such an amazing husband! I love him so very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment