Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.
Just a few of the things and people I'm most grateful for...
~G.B. Stern
Just a few of the things and people I'm most grateful for...
This kid has made my life worth smiling for the last 6 years!
Ted and I have known each other a long time...
No matter what stupid things I do, or how crazy I may get,
I know my Schmoops is gonna love me.
I LOVE this part of the country and I'm SO lucky that
my father decided to build a home here.
Simply being here brings me peace
I am grateful that my sons have awesome uncles,
like Uncle Sammy, to play with them and love them!
(They have some awesome aunts, too)
It may seem like a small thing, but my parents membership
to the Monterey Bay Aquarium has brought me a lot of joy.
The boys LOVE it there, and it helps keep the days fun!

I'm grateful for earrings!
I know that sounds stupid, but when you've got
nothing but peach fuzz on your head,
funky earrings make you feel a bit more...
beautiful!

All children are gifts from our Heavenly Father,
and ALL of my children are super special,
but there is something extremely special about
this baby boy. He is such a comfort and brings peace
to my days simply by smiling at me.
BLESSINGS!
ReplyDelete